4/9/09

Happy Easter Weekend Everyone!

So, I'm betting there are alot of people looking forward to the long weekend, spending time with family and friends and eating big amounts of great food and chocolate!

Man, I wish I was one of them, holidays make me homesick. This weekend is a big one in many ways. My 2 best friends share birthdays around the holiday (Stef the 8th and Lisa the 13th) then my aunt and grandma are also sharing birthdays (aunt the 8th and grandma the 10th) my mommas is the end of the month. Usually all this means a lot of fun times with the girls (celebrating as only we can) and then having a blast with the family! This year Matt and I will be having dinner here, just the 2 of us, don't get me wrong, love it. But when your used to family functions being loud and crowded, the holidays without them just don't seem like holidays!

So, Happy Easter Everyone! To my family - Have a great day and I can't wait to see all the pictures, love ya!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What did you have for dinner darling?