11/26/08

A walk in the Mountains!


I know I take to many pictures, but can you blame me with a view like we have out here in Elkford?!?!? We took a walk the other day up one of the logging roads and we could see the town from above (Lisa- the opposite side of town from the view point) it was great.
Nice sunny day, not too cold, just a little snow on the ground, the dog loved it. We all know I took way to many pictures and probably drove my husband and dog crazy! Then I think my husband wanted to return the favor, I'm a worrier, always have been, well Matt takes the dog off the leash while we are outside (which we have never done) and lets him start walking around. I'm terrified that this dog is going to run into the woods, or just take off. Matt ....cool as a cucumber. He starts to play fetch with the dog and that resulted in some cute pics here! But boy oh boy was i worried he was going to run off! I also took some "where's our house" like wheres waldo pics of our house from the mountain. It was a gorgeous day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I think everyone loves the walks you guys go on! Living in Ontario, we can never get bored of the mountains!

I love the phrase "cool as a cucumber"...I just checked the cucumber in the fridge and damn it is COOL

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous puppy