12/13/08

Look what I've been getting in the mail!

It started one crisp winter day like any other, I headed to the mailbox to see if my cheque for millions and millions of dollars had finally arrived. The surprise that waited for me was so different but just a valuable................ a POSTCARD! A Postcard? you ask, but not just any Postcard, this one was special it had a Mounty drawn on it! I knew this was the start of something! For every weekday that followed I looked forward to going to the mailbox and seeing what new surprises awaited me. It made me smile each time. I received a "B" "Y" and so many other letters over the next couple weeks. From great friends like Lisa, Stef , Jen, Danielle, Sara C, Sonia and some I still haven't guessed. I think they are sending me a message of some sort, I think I have it figured out, checkout the pictures here to see if I'm Right!

No comments: