12/13/08

Packages! For ME????


Wow, I am one spoiled girl! Other then the amazing postcards in the mail, I have received 2 packages for my birthday. One from Momma and One from Lisa and Stef! Holy Moly the mind reels! I made sure to take pictures of everything as I opened it so that it would be like they were here with me when I did! Momma is trying to start me on here addiction of snowmen collecting, I don't think I have the dedication she has, not sure I should take on such a task! But now I have 2 - the one on top of the tree and the one she sent me this year! Lisa and Stef on the other hand love to surprise me with fun and funny gifts. I loved all my parcels, you would too. Check them out here! and here!Whats your favorite of my fun and funny gifts?!?!?!?
I also received some pretty flowers from Momma and Brian yesterday! Thank you Again, Momma!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you had a great Birthday you have some wonderful friends
love ya

Lisa said...

I don't know who had more fun with the packages - the ones that made them or you opening them!

Hafidz said...

wow wow, I like yours blog, don't tire of the eye look into, and wish to see the best software, visiting my blog. I hope the you will become my friend to each other convert the information, and I of yours ngelink blog in my blog, please me too.