10/24/08

Driving Mrs. Nicole!

I don't have a full license, I've had a beginners for a very very long time. I took the drivers course last year because my lovely parents made me, love you guys! It was probably the best thing to happen though, otherwise I would have never done it. Now that we are in Elkford, I need a vehicle of my own if i want to work or go anywhere, so on Tuesday I have to take the knowledge test and then schedule my road test. The woman working at the drivers office here in Elkford said that I can take the written test here but would have to schedule my road test in sparwood. BECAUSE Elkford doesn't have any traffic lights and they are required for a road test! How do you like that!!!

After all this testing and road tests, I am going to be getting my first vehicle, I have been doing alot of research online as well as talking to anyone I know about what cars are good or bad. There is a tone of information out there, but who knows what i might end up with, I am pretty sure we are buying used, the pricing is better for us for now.

So wish me luck, cross your fingers and think about how lucky you all are that I live so far away now, your not on my roads!!!
ha ha ha

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Is it possible for you to video your road test?
Seriously though, take some pics of where you have to go to write the test and the cars that you are looking at!