10/24/08

Paint colors!










When picking paint colors for a room I have always liked to live with the colors for a while! Get some sample cards and place them somewhere that I will see all the time, to see what colors I start to love more and to see if there are any I can take away! Here is a picture of the paint cards I like right now, we are thinking of picking a color for 3 of our walls in our kitchen/living room and then picking one of the beige/whites for the 4Th wall. In the pics you will see the trim around the window, that is the color of all the kitchen cabinets and the trim throughout. So
What do you think? I need votes! let me know your thoughts and choices!

Thanks a brush - I mean Bunch!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Nicole
I am really enjoying your blog am a bit jealous it looks so wonderful.
As for the painting I likethe greens in the second picture the
darker one 1st then the middle shade that's my vote
Love the pics love to Matt
talk soon
Love Aunt Chris

Anonymous said...

Definitely not blues or reds - I work in an office where some of the walls have the "old paint" on it - which is a blue colour similar to the ones you have shown. BLUE MAKES YOU FEEL COLD, honest. It also seems pretty outdated, but that's just me.

And reds are *so* hard to paint over when you change you mind and want something fresh. I find it tends to make a space look smaller.

What have you guys decided??