10/10/08

Rylie and friends!


So, Most of you know that we have a puppy now. His name is Rylie and he is now 17 weeks ( 4 months and one week). He is a yellow lab, who is growing inches by the day! The last vet trip was middle of sept and he was 30 lbs. Oh my! Well anyone out there who has had a puppy knows that you have to watch them every second. No difference here with this little (or big) guy, he loves to explore and see everything. The other day I was doing the dishes, (yes I am a house wife at the moment) and noticed he wasn't in the kitchen- he likes to be close to whoever is around- so when I looked to see where he was headed I noticed him going into the office. When I followed to see what he was doing, I found him looking out the front window of our place. It had seemed he had made a new friend. There he was looking right at a large deer, that was about 2 feet from the front window and the deer was looking right back. That's a daily thing here, the deer come around in the mid morning and afternoon to eat some of the grass. I was glad I could grab it on film though, so that I could show you all how it is here for us. Its so beautiful. What do you think we should name Rylie's new friend????

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's so awesome Nicole! It's definitely something we miss out on being in the city.

Lisa said...

SUCH a cool pic! It's awesome that your puppy is making friends with the locals!