10/10/08

Fall colors!


The other day I decided to make Matt take me to a little walking path in the middle of town so that I could take some Pictures. The fall colors are so vivid on a sunny day. It's cool here now, if the sun is out your warm, but if its a cloudy day your feeling the temp drop fast. Anyone who knows me, knows I usually have my camera attached at the hip, so you can imagine the amount of pictures I have taken since we have moved here. I still think I want to take my film camera out and get back to the basics, mess around with the depth and try some stuff. Not sure where I could go around here to develop the film though. Who Knows!
Well, I am going to add an album of pics on facebook, Haven't figures out how to do it on here yet, but I will put up one pic so you can see what I mean about the colors.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the changing colours of the leaves in the fall....most of your pics seem to be all yellow. Yellow is a fabulous colour - but I love to see the shades of red and amber in the trees too :)

Beautiful pics

~Sonia